Another one tray bake easy meal! Paleo and gluten friendly. Could be dairy free if you swapped the feta for extra vegetables.
Lamb and Greek Vegetable Tray Bake
1 1/2 Tbsp fresh rosemary leaves
1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
3 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tsp oregano leaves, plus extra, to serve
12 lamb cutlets, French trimmed
4 small (about 250g) potatoes, thinly sliced
2 small zucchini, cut into 5mm slices
1 large red capsicum, deseeded, coarsely chopped
1 brown onion, thinly sliced into rings
55g (1/3 cup) kalamata olives, pitted
100g Greek feta, coarsely crumbled
Baby herbs, to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 210°C fan forced and grease a large, shallow non-stick baking tray.
- Finely chop 1 tbsp of the rosemary leaves. Combine the chopped rosemary, lemon rind, 1 tbsp juice, 1 tbsp oil, 2 garlic cloves and 1 tsp dried oregano in a bowl. Add the lamb. Season, then toss to combine. Set aside to marinate.
- Place the potato, zucchini, capsicum and onion on the prepared tray and add 1 tbsp lemon juice and the remaining rosemary, oil, garlic and oregano. Season. Toss to combine. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the lamb, turning, for 2-3 minutes or until browned.
- Top the vegetables with lamb, olives and feta. Bake for a further 5 minutes or until the lamb is cooked to your liking. Sprinkle with the extra oregano and baby herbs, if using. Season to taste.