Another one tray bake super easy and healthy meal idea! Crispy chicken thighs baked over a bed of Greek-inspired veggies and finished with tangy kalamata olives and salty feta. Paleo and Gluten Friendly. Swap feta for a dairy free option.
Mediterranean Chicken Thigh Tray Bake
1 eggplant cut into 2cm chunks
1 zucchini cut into 2cm chunks
1 red onion thinly sliced
2 red yellow or orange capsicums, thinly sliced
1 punnet of grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
2 Tbsp olive oil
4 chicken thighs
1 Tbsp fresh thyme
¼ cup kalamata olives
¼ cup crumbled feta
- Heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Combine the eggplant, zucchini, onion, pepper, and tomatoes on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil, stir to coat.
- Arrange the chicken thighs skin-side up on top of the vegetables. Season generously with salt and pepper. Scatter the thyme over everything.
- Roast on the top rack of your oven for 30-40 minutes, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees and the skin is crisp.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the olives and crumbled feta on top. Bake in oven for 3-4 minutes until feta is slightly melted. Season to taste.