These cookies are refined sugar free, high in fibre and a vegan alternative. Great alternative to supermarket cookies which are full of sugar, preservatives, softening agents, chemicals, sodium and fat. Great for school lunches, as an afternoon snack or sweet treat after dinner! Ready in 15 mins.
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cups oats
1 Tbsp vanilla essence
1 tsp cinnamon
4 Tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (choose DF to make recipe DF and vegan)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a blender, add all ingredients (except the chocolate chips) and blend until smooth. You can also mix this in a bowl if you don’t have a blender.
- Fold through the chocolate chips and line a baking tray with pre-lined baking paper. Spoon out mixture onto tray then press down with a fork.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Eat hot with a cup of tea or keep in an airtight container for up to a week!