These simple no bake chocolate peanut butter energy balls are the perfect snack or dessert option! These take no more then 10 mins to whip up and are a great option to satisfy those sweet cravings. Loaded with oats, peanut butter, flaxseeds and dates makes them packed full of fibre, healthy fats and protein!
Peanut Butter Choc Chip Energy Balls
2 cups of rolled oats
½ cup of flax seeds
1 Tbsp of chia seeds
1 tsp of cinnamon
¾ cup of dried pitted dates
½ cup of peanut butter (I use Pic’s)
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1/4 – 1/2 cup water
1 scoop vanilla plant protein (I use Mitchell’s)
⅓ cup of dark chocolate chips
- Add rolled oats, flax seeds, chia seeds, cinnamon, dried dates, peanut butter, vanilla extract and protein to a food processor/ blender. Pulse until ingredients are blended and oats are finely chopped, almost like flour consistency (about 7-9 times).
- Slowly add water to the food process and blend until the mixture sticks together. You may need to add more or less water depending on your energy ball dough.
- Add mixture to a large bowl, using your hands mix in chocolate chips.
- Form energy bite mixture into golf ball sizes and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Serve immediately or store in air tight container in refrigerator.