It doesn’t get much easier then this for a quick lunch or dinner meal to whip up with minimal ingredients. You can always add more vegetables like broccoli, carrots or kumara! I garnished with some chopped up bacon and sunflower seeds which was superb!
Four Ingredient Potato & Leek Soup
4 potatoes, chopped and washed
2 leeks, chopped finely
1 onion, diced
4 1/2 cups vegetable or chicken stock or broth
- Heat a large soup pot with 2 tbsp olive oil on medium heat and add the diced onions.
- Add the leeks and fry for 5 minutes until slightly golden.
- Add in the chopped potatoes and vegetable/ chicken stock then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, use a stick blender to blend until smooth.
- Garnish with parsley, lightly fried shredded chicken and fresh sourdough on the side.