Try this as your new Meatless Monday dish! Another great way to hide vegetables into a meal and boost your daily dietary fibre intake.
1/2 cup grated cheese
1-2 Tbsp tuscan seasoning
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 head broccoli, florets chopped
1 capsicum, chopped finely
1 onion, diced
1 head bok choy or spinach, chopped finely
2 carrots, chopped finely
1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and pre-line a quiche tray with baking paper.
- Heat the olive oil up in fry pan and saute the onions and carrots until light brown.
- Add in the broccoli, capsicum, bok choy and stir to combine for 5-7 minutes.
- Pour the vegetable mix into the frittata tray.
- Whisk the eggs and pour on top of the vegetable mixture evenly then sprinkle with the tuscan seasoning and the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Garnish with grated cheese then place in oven for 20-25 minutes until the egg is cooked.