Frittata’s are a great way to get those fluffy eggs you want, while packing in tons of protein and fat from meats and cheese. Add some vegetables in there and you’re golden. Keto- Friendly recipe.
Cheesy Frittata Muffins
8 Large Eggs
1/2 Cup Half n’ Half (half milk, half cream)
110g Bacon(pre-cooked and chopped)
1/2 Cup Cheese
1 Tbsp Butter
2 tsp Dried Parsley
1 cup broccoli, chopped finely
1/2 tsp Pepper
1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix eggs and half n’ half in a bowl until almost scrambled, leaving streaks of egg white.
- Fold in the bacon, cheese, and spices. Add any other additional ingredients now.
- Grease a muffin tin with butter. This recipe makes about 8 frittata muffins.
- Pour the mixture, filling each cup about 3/4 way.
- Stick them in the oven for 15-18 minutes, or until puffy and golden on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 1 minute. These freeze well and can be heated individually.
- Each Muffins yields: 205 calories; 16.1g Fats, 1.3g Net Carbs and 13.6g Protein.