Use these 5 basic ingredients to create a sweet and healthy treat to satisfy those cravings without the refined sugar. Add more ingredients such as cinnamon, cacao nibs or coconut to suit your needs!
5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
1 cup raw nuts (almonds/ cashews/ peanuts)
1/3 cup peanut butter
1 cup dates
2 tbsp Mitchells salted caramel or chocolate bone broth protein powder
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Place the nuts and dates in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter, bone broth protein powder and chocolate chips into the food processor. Blend until all combined.
- While the mixture is blending, pour in 1-2 tbsp water until it mixes into one solid ball (this is an indicator you have added enough water).
- Roll into 12-14 small balls and keep stored in fridge for 7-10 days.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea x