This delicious roast vegetable couscous salad makes a great side or main dish. Use seasonal vegetables and swap the couscous for quinoa to make gluten free.
Roast Vegetable Couscous Salad
1 cup couscous (cook as instructed)
½ bag of spinach
½ pumpkin, chopped
1 large kumara, chopped
2-3 zucchini, sliced
1/3 cup dried cranberries
400g cherry tomatoes, halved
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- For the Dressing
1.5 Tbsp curry powder
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp honey
2 tsp red or white wine vinegar
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees on fan bake.
- Slice the vegetables and place the kumara, pumpkin on the tray then drizzle with olive oil and bake for 25-30 minutes. At the half way mark, add the zucchini and capsicum.
- Cook the couscous as per the packet instructions.
- Place the vegetables, spinach, cherry tomatoes and cranberries in a large salad bowl and mix to combine.
- Mix the salad dressing ingredients and whisk to combine. Pour the dressing over the top and mix together.