These healthy mini frittatas are just the thing for busy mornings because you can make them ahead. Great idea for breakfast or snack option as they are packed full of protein, fibre and healthy fats.
1/4 cup almond milk
50g feta, crumbled
1/2 head brocolli
1 capsicum, chopped
1 courgette, chopped
1/2 punnet tomatoes, chopped in halves
1/2 cup grated cheese
1 tsp oregano/ salt/ pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180º at fan bake and grease 12 muffin trays.
- Heat a fry pan over medium heat with 1 Tbsp olive oil and sauté capsicum, courgette, broccoli. Add spinach in last along with the tomatoes and cook to your liking.
- Whisk the eggs, milk and oregano together in a seperate bowl.
- Divide the vegetable mixture into the muffin tray evenly and sprinkle the feta on top. Pour the egg mixture on top. Garnish with grated cheese and salt/pepper.
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes until the egg is cooked.
- Serve with a large side salad, some homemade chutney or basil pesto. These can keep in the fridge for up to 5 days or alternatively freeze separately.