These keto chocolate chip cookies are honestly drool-worthy. I didn’t even wait for them to cool down before I devoured 3 of them all in one go. Sugar-free cookies are great for keto snacks or keto treats because they contain so much butter which fills you up pretty quickly! These will take you less then 15 mins to whip up so perfect snack to prepare for the week when you feel like you need something sweet.
Low Carb Choc Chip Cookies
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup salted butter
2 Tbsp honey
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup sugar free choc chips (I chose Healtheries brand)
Optional: Add 5 drops doTERRA Orange Essential Oil OR 1/2 orange juice squeezed
- Preheat your oven to 180C (355 F).
- Zap the butter for 30 seconds to melt, but it shouldn’t be hot.
- Place the butter into a mixing bowl and beat with the natvia. Add the vanilla and egg, mix on low for another 15 seconds exactly.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, choc chips and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon out onto the pre-lined baking tray into small balls and press down with a fork.
- Bake for 10 mins.Let them cool, and serve. Keep in an airtight container.