I love granola! I came up with this recipe when I kept craving granola as a snack and thought what better way to combine granola and chocolate together as the perfect sweet treat! Vegan and Dairy friendly, can be gluten free if you use gluten free oats.
Granola Chocolate Cups
1 cup healthy granola/ oat/ GF oats
1/2 cup oat flour (rolled oats blended or you can buy already made flour)
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- For the chocolate filling
100g dark chocolate
3 Tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp honey/ maple syrup
- Place the granola, oat flour and coconut oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Place half of this mixture into the bottom six muffin holes and press down firmly. Place in freezer while you make the chocolate filling.
- For the chocolate filling, place the chocolate, coconut oil and honey in a small saucepan on low heat. Keep stirring until it has been fully melted. Pour evenly over the six granola cups.
- Sprinkle the remaining granola on top and place in the freezer for 60 minutes.
- Keep stored in the freezer and take one out when you feel like a sweet treat!