This warm salad will make a great side dish or served as a main with extra protein. I made a tahini dressing, but my favourite green dressing would be a great addition too! Gluten free and packed full of fibre!
Pumpkin, Broccoli and Walnut Salad
1/3 pumpkin, chopped into chunks
1 Tbsp Moroccan seasoning
Dash of extra virgin olive oil
1 large head broccoli, chopped into florets
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup pine nuts
1/4 cup cranberries
1/2 block feta, crumbled
- For the Dressing
3/4 cup Greek yoghurt
1 garlic clove, minced
2 Tbsp tahini
1/2 lemon, juiced
3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/8 tsp salt
- To roast the pumpkin, pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and pre-line a baking tray with some baking paper. Place the pumpkin on the baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and Moroccan seasoning.
- Place in oven for 20-25 minutes to bake until nice and crispy.
- Place the pumpkin, nuts, broccoli cranberries and feta in a large salad bowl. Mix to combine.
- To make the dressing, place all ingredients into a small bowl and mix with a fork or place in a blender and blend until smooth. Season to taste.
- Drizzle the dressing on top of the salad to serve.