This super easy granola slice is a great snack or pre workout meal. I just used Ceres Organics Gluten Free Muesli Mix but you can use buckwheat granules, gluten free oats with a mixture of seeds and nuts.
Gluten Free Granola Slice
2 cups Ceres Organic Gluten Free Muesli
4 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
2 Tbsp honey
1 tsp cinnamon
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees and preline a small loaf tin with baking paper.
- Melt the coconut oil and honey together.
- Place the muesli in a bowl and mix in the cinnamon and coconut oil with honey. The mixture should be quite wet. Place in the tin and press down with a fork.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes until the granola is nice and crispy.
- Remove and let cool then slice into small bars. Enjoy or freeze for future use.